Monday 1 October 2012

Isabelle Esling, music journalist, published author

Dear readers,




I decided to create this blog  in order to allow you to know me better.
I am a music journalist who has been expressing about hip hop related subjects for a decade now. Some of you might have read my articles at the Eminem Blog or on other websites.

I have been reviewing CDs, interviewing artists , writing artistic bios since 2003.

An Irish professional writer, Gavin Sheridan, got me started in 2003 as a contributing writer. He then helped me to set up my Eminem blog in 2005, that is all about Eminem, the Detroit underground scene and hip hop.

Besides being a music journalist, I always carried the dream to become a published writer. This dream has now become a reality: I recently published a book with Amber Books and Colossus Books. It is entitled " Eminem and the Detroit Rap Scene-White Kid In A Black Music World" and is available on the publisher s website, at Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

I am also working on other literary projects that will be online as soon as they will be released.

If you like Eminem and Detroit hip hop, you will enjoy my book...have a good read, dear friends!

Copyright© by Isabelle Esling



No comments:

Post a Comment